Continuing Care Services
My name is Crystal Bailey and my primary role at Bailey's Funeral Home is to respond to the continuing care needs Of each family we are privileged to serve. We understand that the experience Of grief can be difficult because it often brings about a variety of thoughts and feelings that you are not familiar with. Please be assured that you are not alone during this experience — grief is a natural response to loss which takes time to experience. I am available as a resource person or to be a companion along your journey through grief.
Bailey's Continuing Care Services currently offers the following:
- Access to grief resource materials including books, brochures and DVD's.
- Colouring books and information regarding children and grief
- (including registration forms for Caring Hearts Camp for Bereaved Children).
- An 8 week Grief Support Group held each spring and fall.
- One on one grief companioning for individuals upon request.
- An annual Christmas Service Of Remembrance held every December.
- Information regarding ministers, counselors and services in the community to assist you in
- your daily living.
- A complimentary email program to help you a little bit each day: baileysfuneralhome.com/365 Days of Healing
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us,